Glucosamine, an amino sugar, occurs naturally in quite high concentrations in joint connective tissues, such as cartilage, ligaments and tendons, and in synovial fluid (the watery fluid between joints, which bathes and lubricates joints). Glucosamine supplements helps provide the building blocks to form new joint connective tissues and synovial fluid, to help maintain healthy, flexible, mobile joints. Glucosamine is also important for healthy bones, skin, eyes, blood vessels, nails and heart valves.
This superior form of Glucosamine contains 83% pure Glucosamine and no salt, and has more Glucosamine per gram than Glucosamine sulphate, which contains 59% pure Glucosamine and often up to 30% salt (such as potassium chloride 2KCl or sodium chloride 2NaCl).
- Glucosamine is renowned for its ability to maintain healthy and flexible joints and muscles
- Naturally helps build cartilage and maintains comfortable movement
- More glucosamine per gram than Glucosamine Sulphate
- Contains 83% pure Glucosamine and no salt
- Ideal taken with True Food® Supernutrition Plus
- Helps provide the building blocks to form new joint connective tissue
- Available in vegetarian form.
- Not suitable for crustacean allergy sufferers
- Not advisable if taking warfarin
Sorry, this product has been discontinued.
Also available as Vegetarian Glucosamine tablets (crustacean free).