Return to Health Matters
Asparagus with pear and walnut dressing recipe
This recipe uses Organic Cold Pressed Walnut Oil , a cholesterol free gourmet oil carefully cold pressed from superior quality raw walnuts. Cold pressing protects the delicate fatty acids inside the nuts and doesn’t involve the use of chemicals.
- Lightly toast the walnuts and finely chop.
- Blend the walnut oil with the flesh of one pear
- Stir the toasted walnuts into this mixture
- Add the asparagus to boiling water for 2 minutes
- Remove from the pan and mix in the radishes
- Top with the walnut and pear mixture and serve warm